1. Gambling never gives you the guarantee of success and is not a shortcut to a better and happy life.
2. Betrayal never comes from your enemies. It comes from those who you trust the most.
3. Some friends are worth dying for. Being or having such a friend is a blessing.
4. Express your love to your parents before it's too late. We're all so busy growing up that we forget that they're growing old too.
5. The world is a selfish place, so choose who you trust wisely. Not everyone who is nice to you is your friend.
6. Don't judge someone based on their appearance. Looks can be deceiving and you may regret later for your own decisions.
7. You can have a lot of money and still be sad. Money cannot buy you happiness, love, relationships, and friends. You can afford all the luxuries yet grieve about how empty your life is.
8. Karma, you get what you give. This is the law of the universe, what goes around comes around.
9. Sometimes, being last isn't the worst. It's an opportunity for you to observe others and not fall for the same mistakes.
By Adity Sinha