1. Little things mean the world to me. I love when people do thoughtful things. Hugs, holding hands, writing handwritten letters, sending songs, or just small acts of kindness make my day.
2. I keep listening to the same song on loop for a few days and then don't go back to it in ages. Also, I suck at memorizing lyrics, but I scream them at the top of my lungs anyway.
3. I am an atheist and I don't really believe in a lot of things, but I always make sure to make a wish whenever I see 11:11 on my phone.
4. I still believe in loving the right person. I am an old-school romantic, and I know that no one is perfect, but I also know that someday someone will balance the other end of the seesaw.
5. I find calmness in chaos. If everything is too clean and organized, it just doesn't feel right to me. A messy room with clothes thrown on a chair is my kind of vibe.
6. I keep rewatching the same shows and movies because they make me feel at home. I get too attached and keep coming back to them, to feel the same things again.
7. I love the 3 am version of people. I love real and vulnerable conversations. Small talk isn't my cup of tea.
8. I am a sucker for skies and beautiful sunsets. There's just something about them, that makes me happy and gives me hope.
9. I am a hoarder. It's too hard for me to let go of things. I always collect things and souvenirs to remind me of the person I was and the places I have been to.
9.786. I've handed out 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 of my heart to people, and even when all that life has to offer is heartbreak, I still keep going in the hope that someday I'll feel whole again.
~𝘋𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘦𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘳𝘢,
𝘑𝘢𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘢 𝘵𝘶 𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘢 𝘢𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘢?
By Priyanka Shroff